Global Insurance Solutions has been helping and advising small-to-medium sized businesses take back control of their venture’s security and assets.
Our expertise in tailoring affordable and comprehensive insurance solutions has covered many businesses against a range of issues, and we can do the same for your business.
Tailored business insurance packages
We understand that every business is different, and as such every business requires a tailored package that includes only the business insurance coverage that is necessary.
Below, we have listed a few aspects of the business insurance coverage that can be included in your package:
- Fire and Perils – This covers building, contents, stock, plant, and machinery. Some policies have additional benefits like removal of debris, Fusion cover, accidental damage, rewriting of records, directors’ and employees’ personal property, flood, landscaping, and loss of value.
- Business interruption – Will cover loss of gross profit, gross revenue/rental, wages. Indemnity period starts from a few weeks to months to years. Some policies have additional benefits such as additional increased cost of working, claims preparation costs, accounts receivable.
- Liability – Includes cover for public and/or products liability. For third party injury or property damage. Policies can be altered to include cover for property in physical or legal control, errors and omissions cover.
- Theft and burglary – As the name suggests, covers theft or burglary of content/stock.
- Money – Theft of money.
- Glass – Can insure external and/or internal glass under this section. Some policies do provide automatic coverage for sign writing and illuminated signs.
- Employee dishonesty – Employee related theft or fraud of your property, money, or negotiable instruments.
- Electronic breakdown and machinery breakdown – Covers loss due to mechanical or electrical breakdown. Includes cover for repair or replacement of the machines/equipment and in some instances, cover for any resulting business income can also be included.
- General property – Covers contents including tools of trade, mobile phones, notebooks, laptops, and professional equipment taken off site.
- Tax investigation and audit – Covers the professional costs, which can run to thousands of dollars, associated with you or your company being audited by the ATO.
- Transit – Limited cover available for your floating stock whilst in transit whether by road, sea, or air.
All of the coverage, without the worry
Talk to us today to discuss your business insurance requirements, We offer straightforward advice that will result in peace of mind for you, and a business insurance package that keeps your business covered from all angles.
Get in touch by calling 1300 710 665.